Friday, May 18, 2007

Earn Money with you Website or Blog with Obeus

Obeus:
This is my best and ideal ad publishing network and also i got paid from it into my e-gold account, yes it pays in e-gold account, obeus has too many feature, i give you an advise just try it, signup and publish its ads on your website, min payout is only $1, and it pays high rates for ads, really its an ideal for web masters. It paid me within few hours after withdraw request trust me and Just Signup

Publisher Features are:
  • Make money publishing ads on your web-site.
  • Full-controllable Ad block design.
  • Tolerant policy: we accept sites of different size and popularity.
  • Detailed earnings statistics.
  • Traffic counter and other additional features.
  • Only English sites are accepted now.
Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System
here is my payment proof click here to see payment proof

No comments: